The Electronic Edition of the Works of P.R. Sarkar
Eledit 9, the latest Electronic Edition of the Works of P.R. Sarkar, is an application that you can download and install on your computer or mobile phone.
WINDOWS (Version: 126.96.36.199)
- Download the installer file above (“electronic_edition_setup.exe”) on your Windows machine and run it.
- If Windows issues a warning, e.g. “Windows prevented an unknown app from running”, click on “More Info” and then “[Run Anyway]”.
- After the installation you will find “Electronic Edition” listed among the programs in Windows’ Start menu.
MacOS (Version: 188.8.131.52)
- Download the DMG file from the above link to your Mac.
- If a previous version is already installed, stop it and remove it from Applications. (Right click on it, and then “move to trash”)
- Double-click on the downloaded DMG file to open it (“mount” it).
- In the mounted DMG, grab the “Electronic Edition” icon with the mouse and drop it over “Applications”. This will install EE9 on your machine.
- Because this software is not distributed by Apple, you will get some warning during installation.
- In particular, the first time you run it, you may have to control-click the EE9 icon (instead of a regular click) and then give your permission to run the app.
- To complete the installation, you may also have to open Apple’s menu, then “Security and Privacy”, then give your permission to install the app.
Android (Version: 9.0.6)
- Download the APK file from the link above to your Android device.
- On your Android device, locate the downloaded file (usually in the “Download” folder) and tap it to install it.
- Your device will request your permission to install. Approve the installation to continue. (Your device may also warn you that this app is not from Google’s official Play Store. Give your approval to continue.)
- Please note that this app is completely safe and doesn’t require any additional permissions: no access to the phone, sms, files, camera, etc.